Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Memorandum Of Lease (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2015-09-09. Parties: Fund Corporation & Harlem Restoration Housing Deveolpment, New York Smsa Limited Partnership & D/B/A Verizon Wireless View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1995-04-03, Debtor: Harlem Restoration Housing Development Etc., Secured Party: City Of New York Hpd, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1995-02-27, Debtor: Harlem Restoration Housing Devel. Fund Corporation, Secured Party: City Of Ny Dept. Ofhousing Preservation & Devel., Assignee: View Document
- Harlem Restoration Housing Devel Fund Corp. took a mortgage for $2,712,456.00 from City Of New York Hpd on 1995-02-21. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1995-02-21 between City Of New York Hpd and Harlem Restoration Housing Development Etc. & Inc. Harlem Restoration Project View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Harlem Restoration Housing Development Fund Corp for $0.00 on 1995-02-09. View Document
- Benkro Realty Corp sold this property to Eland Equities Inc for $0.00 on 1977-05-17. View Document
- Finance Admin City Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1977-04-27. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Hrp Hdfc 1980, 1980 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10026
- Managing Agent: Hpr Hdfc 1980, Rosemary Garcia, 1980 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10026
- Head Officer: Ricky Jones, 1980 7Th Ave, New York, NY 10026
- Officer: Rosemary Garcia, 1980 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10026
- Site Manager: Calbert Peters,
- 1980 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 34,716.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,975.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,598.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,906.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.