Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 198-602 Canal Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Natwest Bank & N.A. Successor In Interest Bank Of America & Fleet National Bank Successor In Interest on 2011-02-15. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-10-29. Parties: 198-602 Canal Realty Corp., N. A. Successor By Merger Bank Of America & A National Banking Associatio Fleet National Bank View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2000-12-01, Debtor: 198-602 Canal Realtycorporation, Secured Party: Fleet National Bank, Assignee: View Document
- 198-602 Canal Realtycorporation took a mortgage for $338,430.96 from Fleet National Bank on 2000-11-09. View Document
- On 2000-11-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 198-602 Canal Realtycorporation to Fleet National Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2000-11-09 between 198-602 Canal Realtycorporation and Fleet National Bank View Document
- 198-602 Canal Realtycorporation took a mortgage for $180,480.00 from Natwest Bank, NA on 1995-09-05. View Document
- Inc. Kam Man Food Pruducts sold this property to 198-602 Canal Realtycorporation for $0.00 on 1995-08-25. View Document
- On 1995-09-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 198-602 Canal Realtycorproation to Natwest Bank, NA. View Document
- 198-602 Canal Realtycorporation was granted Power of Attorney for 198 Canal Street Condo on 1995-09-05 View Document
- Release dated 1995-09-01 between Limited Bank Of East Asia and Kam Man Realty Corp. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-01-07. Parties: Nyc Dept Of Finance View Document
- Maps filed 1991-12-24 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-12-24. Parties: Kam Man Food Prductsinc View Document
- 198 Canal St #603, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.11ft x 0.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,286.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,721.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 30,150.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,857.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,662.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 655.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.