Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2014-05-12. Parties: Lin Corporation, N.A. Citibank View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-08-13. Parties: National Association Hsbc Bank Usa, Lin Corporation View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2009-08-13. Parties: Lin Corporation, Citibank N.A. View Document
- On 2009-07-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Association Hsbc Bank Usa to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2009-07-27, Debtor: Lin Corporation, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to National Association Hsbc Bank Usa by Lin Corporation or 2004-08-04 View Document
- Lin Corporation took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from National Association Hsbc Bank Usa on 2004-08-04. View Document
- Lin Corp was granted Power of Attorney for 198 Canal Stret Condominium on 2004-08-04 View Document
- Bang Thuc Ha & Sieu Khanh Truong sold this property to Lin Corporation for $590,000.00 on 2004-08-04. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-08-27, Debtor: Kevin Naing Thu Lin, Secured Party: National Association Hsbc Bank Usa, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-08-27, Debtor: Lin Corporation, Secured Party: National Association Hsbc Bank Usa, Assignee: View Document
- Sieu Khanh Truong & Bang Thuc Ha sold this property to As Trustees Sieu Khanh Truong And Bang Thuc Ha for $10.00 on 2002-10-04. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-01-07. Parties: Nyc Dept Of Finance View Document
- Release dated 1992-09-18 between Kam Man Realty Corp and Bank Of East Asia Ltmd View Document
- Bang Thuc Ha & Sieu Khanh Truong was granted Power of Attorney for 198 Canal Condo Bd/Mngrs on 1992-09-18 View Document
- Kam Man Food Prodctsinc sold this property to Bang Thuc Ha & Sieu Khanh Truong for $0.00 on 1992-08-18. View Document
- Maps filed 1991-12-24 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-12-24. Parties: Kam Man Food Prductsinc View Document
- 198 Canal St #401, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.11ft x 0.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,286.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,721.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 30,150.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,857.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,662.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 655.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.