- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- P.S. 076 A. Philip Randolph
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Charles Deberry
- Phone: 212-678-2865
- Address: 220 West 121 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M076/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Memorandum Of Lease (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2015-09-09. Parties: Fund Corporation & Harlem Restoration Housing Deveolpment, New York Smsa Limited Partnership & D/B/A Verizon Wireless View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1995-04-03, Debtor: Harlem Restoration Housing Development Etc., Secured Party: City Of New York Hpd, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1995-02-27, Debtor: Harlem Restoration Housing Devel. Fund Corporation, Secured Party: City Of Ny Dept. Ofhousing Preservation & Devel., Assignee: View Document
- Harlem Restoration Housing Devel Fund Corp. took a mortgage for $2,712,456.00 from City Of New York Hpd on 1995-02-21. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1995-02-21 between City Of New York Hpd and Harlem Restoration Housing Development Etc. & Inc. Harlem Restoration Project View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Harlem Restoration Housing Development Fund Corp for $0.00 on 1995-02-09. View Document
- Benkro Realty Corp sold this property to Eland Equities Inc for $0.00 on 1977-05-17. View Document
- Finance Admin City Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1977-04-27. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Hrp Hdfc 1980, 1980 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10026
- Managing Agent: Hpr Hdfc 1980, Rosemary Garcia, 1980 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10026
- Head Officer: Ricky Jones, 1980 7Th Ave, New York, NY 10026
- Officer: Rosemary Garcia, 1980 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10026
- Site Manager: Calbert Peters,
- 1976 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 34,716.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,975.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,598.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,906.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade