Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-09-25. Parties: Ridge Abstract Corp View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-02-01. Parties: Harlem Properties LLC View Document
- Janine A. Zargar sold this property to L.L.C Harlem Properties for $0.00 on 2002-03-14. View Document
- New Amsterdam Purchasing Corp. sold this property to Janine A. Zargar for $0.00 on 2001-11-20. View Document
- Robert Esq. Geltzer sold this property to New Amsterdam Purchasing Corp. for $0.00 on 2001-08-07. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-08-08. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-06-12. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-06-12. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Meir Cohen sold this property to Grossinger House Hdgltd for $0.00 on 1986-12-30. View Document
- Senora Edmonds sold this property to Meir Cohen for $0.00 on 1986-08-08. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Roland Edmonds for $0.00 on 1977-04-19. View Document
- Finance Admnstrtr Nyc sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1974-12-03. View Document
- 1970 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,400.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,250.0 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Office Building; Semi-Fireproof
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.