Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-03-14, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2005030401760001
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
CRFN: 2005000147471Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2005-03-14
Modified Date: 2005-03-14Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
- Login required to view listing history. Create a free account.
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 9, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 196 Sixth Corp, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Metro Management Development, Inc, Theresa Kelliher, 42-25 21 Street, Lic, NY 11101
- Head Officer: Tim Mcguire, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Theresa Kelliher, 42-25 21 Street, Lic, NY 11101
- Site Manager: Theresa Kelliher,
- 196 Avenue Of The Americas #3A, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -15,538.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -238.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.