Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Inc. Open Channels New York Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Seedco Financial Services on 2012-10-11. View Document
- Inc. Open Channels New York took a mortgage for $750,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2013-03-22. View Document
- Inc. Open Channels New York took a mortgage for $375,000.00 from Inc. Seedco Financial Services on 2008-09-19. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-12-02. Parties: Inc. D/B/A Dixon Place Open Channels New York, Acting By And Through Its The City Of New York View Document
- Inc. Open Channels New York was granted Power of Attorney for The 195 Condominium on 2007-11-28 View Document
- Bowery Boys LLC sold this property to Open Channels New York, INC for $500,000.00 on 2007-11-28. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-12-14. Parties: Hsbc Bank Usa, NA View Document
- Hsbc Bank Usa Satisfied their Mortgage with Bowery Boys LLC on 2007-03-16. View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-11-30. Parties: The Bank Of New York View Document
- Maps filed 2005-01-07 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-01-07. Parties: The 195 Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 195 Condominium, 195 Bowery St, New York, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Halstead Management Co Llc, Jillian Salgado, 770 Lexington Ave #7TH, New York, NY 10065
- Head Officer: Bella Sekons, 770 Lexington Ave #7TH FL, New York, NY 10065
- Officer: Ross Millhiser, 770 Lexington Ave #7TH, New York, NY 10065
- Site Manager: James Gales,
- 195 Bowery #1C, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.33ft x 157.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 26,556.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,893.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 46,320.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,870.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 50,180.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,730.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Retail Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.