Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2013-11-20, Debtor: Gedeon Naudet, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Nathaniel Martinez & Sofia Pezua sold this property to Gedeon Naudet for $675,000.00 on 2013-10-21. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-10-16, Debtor: Gedeon Naudet, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-09-16, Debtor: Gedeon Naudet, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Inocia Victor & Estate Of Phillipe Victor sold this property to Nathaniel Martinez & Sofia Pezua for $325,000.00 on 2005-05-13. View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-11-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-04-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $600,000 to $630,000 on 2013-04-03 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $600,000 on 2013-03-19 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 1947.7Th Avenue Corp, 1947 7Th Avenue #5, New York, NY 10026
- Managing Agent: Kenitra Boone, 1947 7Th Avenue #5, New York, NY 10026
- Head Officer: Kenitra Boone, 1947 7Th Avenue #5, New York, NY 10026
- Officer: Lucha Mccray, 1947 7Th Avenue #7, New York, NY 10026
- Site Manager: Delores Murphy,
- 1947 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #6, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 13,760.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,885.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 26,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,355.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.