Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 244 W. 61 St Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with City New York on 1990-10-10. View Document
- Jose Sanchez & Anthynette Sanchez sold this property to Jana Del Valle Corpp for $0.00 on 1979-10-15. View Document
- 244 West 61 Street Corp sold this property to Jose Sanchez & Anthynettev Sanchez for $0.00 on 1979-09-07. View Document
- 244 W 61 Street Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from City Of New York on 1977-11-28. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to 244 W 61 Street Corp for $0.00 on 1977-11-28. View Document
- Finance Admins Cityny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1976-04-30. View Document
- On 1969-06-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Prod Realty Corp to Bert Schwarz. View Document
- On 1968-01-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from John A Exrs Graham & Chase Manhattan Bk Exr & Walter R Graham to Sanford Schwarz. View Document
- 747-10Th Ave Corp sold this property to Max Trs Of Schwarz & Sanford Tr Schwarz & Bert Tr Schwarz for $0.00 on 1967-07-13. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Java Del Valle Corp, 120 West 3Rd St, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: Jose Sanchez, 120 West 3Rd St, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Jose Sanchez, 120 West 3Rd St, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Virginia Sanchez, 120 West 3Rd St, New York, NY 10012
- Shareholder: Virginia Sanchez, 120 West 3Rd, New York, NY 10012
- Shareholder: Jose Sanchez, 120 West 3Rd, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Waldo Sanchez,
- 1944 Amsterdam Ave, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 47.0ft x 125.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 20,210.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,781.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 38,187.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,196.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.