Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
UCC3 Termination dated 2016-02-12, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2016020900626001
Document Type: UCC3 TERMINATION
CRFN: 2016000049158Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2016-02-12
Modified Date: 2016-02-12Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR 2013000305793
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 18, 2017 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2018.
- Corporate Owner: Manhattan Powell, Lp, 920 Broadway #17 FL, New York, NY 10010
- Managing Agent: Ibec Building Corp, Samy Brahimy, 55 Broad Street #16THFL, New York, NY 10004
- Head Officer: Laurie Kefalidis, 920 Broadway #17 FL, New York, NY 10010
- Officer: Grant Ruthizer, 920 Broadway #17 FL, New York, NY 10010
- Shareholder: Laurie Kefalidis, 920 Broadway #17 FL, New York, NY 10010
- Site Manager: Pedro Williams,
- 1939 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #9C, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 41.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 14,104.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,371.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 26,650.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,175.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.