Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-05-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-05-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-05-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-05-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-05-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,995 to $2,450 on 2016-04-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-04-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 190 Management Llc, 50 Bank Street #OFFICE, Nyc, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Superior Management Incorporated, Adam Nagin, 50 Bank Street #OFFICE, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Kenneth Nagin, 50 Bank Street #OFFICE, Nyc, NY 10014
- Officer: Laurance Nagin, 50 Bank Street #OFFICE, Nyc, NY 10014
- Shareholder: Sylvia Nagin, 50 Bank Street #OFFICE, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Alex Kurmemovic,
- 190 Bleecker St #23, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 98.0ft
- Historic District
- South Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,428.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,349.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 15,925.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,148.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.