Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Van Wagner Twelve Holdings LLC sold this property to Cbs Outdoor LLC & Outfront Media LLC (K/N/A) for $35,658,069.00 on 2014-10-01. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 21 Crosby Street LLC by N.A. Bankunited or 2014-08-01 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $5,500,000.00 dated 2014-08-01 between 21 Crosby Street LLC and N.A. Bankunited View Document
- 21 Crosby Street LLC took a mortgage for $4,698,335.30 from N.A. Bankunited on 2014-08-01. View Document
- On 2014-07-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Association Jpmorgan Chase Bank to N.A. Bankunited. View Document
- On 2014-07-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to National Association Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- As Trustee Cheuk Fan Cheung & Sit Kwan Cheung Irrevocable Trust & Pong Keung Leung Irrevocable Trust & As Trustee David Cheung & Chun Kwok Cheung Irrevocable Trust & As Trustee Stephanie Yang sold this property to 21 Crosby Street LLC for $11,000,000.00 on 2014-08-01. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-08-01, Debtor: 21 Crosby Street LLC, Secured Party: N.A. Bankunited, Assignee: View Document
- Pong Keung Leung sold this property to Pong Keung Leung Irrevocable Trust for $0.00 on 2012-12-24. View Document
- Chun Kwok Cheung sold this property to Chun Kwok Cheung Irrevocable Trust for $0.00 on 2012-12-24. View Document
- Sit Kwan Cheung sold this property to Sit Kwan Cheung Irrevocable Trust for $0.00 on 2012-12-24. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-08-22. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Pong Keung Leung & Sit Kwan Cheung & Chun Kwok Cheung took a mortgage for $1,250,000.00 from Washington Mutualbank on 0207-04-20. View Document
- 133 Grand St. Corp sold this property to Chun-Kwok Cheung & Pong Keung Leung & Sit Kwan Cheung for $0.00 on 2002-10-07. View Document
- 133 Grand St. Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with 19 Crosby Corp. on 1997-08-25. View Document
- 19 Crosby Corporation sold this property to 133 Grand St Corp for $0.00 on 1991-12-09. View Document
- On 1991-12-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 19 Crosby Corp to Ambassador Factors. View Document
- 133 Grand St Corp took a mortgage for $238,000.00 from 19 Crosby Corp on 1991-12-19. View Document
- 19 Crosby Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Fleet Factors Corp on 1991-12-19. View Document
- On 1989-05-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citibank N.A to Bank Of East Asia. View Document
- 19 Crosby Corp. took a mortgage for $499,000.00 from Fleet Factors Corp on 1984-06-13. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 29, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 21 Crosby Street Llc, 505 5Th Ave #22ND F, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Corigin Management Llc, Brian Ramirez, 505 5Th Ave #22ND F, New Y Ork, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Jonathan Grzyb, 505 5Th Ave #22ND F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Christopher Jett, 505 5Th Ave #22ND F, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Ivan Kelemen,
- 19 Crosby St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 80.08ft
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,950.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 10,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,100.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,065.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,115.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.