Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2005-06-03, Debtor: Angelina Ferro, Secured Party: Nyc Department Of Social Services: Verna Eggleson, Assignee: View Document
- Angelina Ferro & Anthony Deperna sold this property to Mary Ann Pizza-Dennis & Lloyd Dennis for $100,000.00 on 2004-12-17. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-11-23, Debtor: Angelina Ferro, Secured Party: Nyc Department Of Social Services: Verna Eggleston, Assignee: View Document
- 19 Bedford St Hsg Etc. took a mortgage for $1.00 from City Of New York Hpd on 1993-09-30. View Document
- City New York sold this property to 19 Bedford St Hsng Etc for $0.00 on 1993-09-23. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-04-22. Parties: New York City Hpd View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-04-09. Parties: New York Dept Hpd View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1990-07-23. View Document
- Harmil Corporation Satisfied their Mortgage with City New York on 1988-12-05. View Document
- Harmil Corporation Satisfied their Mortgage with City New York on 1987-10-01. View Document
- Harmil Corporation sold this property to Bedford Cbff Associates for $0.00 on 1984-08-01. View Document
- Harmil Corporation took a mortgage for $196,300.00 from City Of New York on 1984-05-18. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Harmil Corp. for $0.00 on 1984-02-09. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1978-05-25. View Document
- 19 Bedford St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.1ft x 75.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 3,443.31 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,866.69 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 6,801.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,491.6 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.