Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
This property was sold for $0.00 on 2016-01-07.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2016022201381001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2016000069532Document Date: 2016-01-07
Recorded Date: 2016-03-01
Modified Date: 2016-03-01Document Amount: $0.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
- Login required to view listing history. Create a free account.
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 1885-93 7Th Ave Hdfc, 20 Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, NY 10710
- Managing Agent: Finger Management Corp., Santiago Smith, 589 8Th Avenue #10TH F, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: Wayne Charles Ii, 20 Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, NY 10710
- Officer: Santiago Smith, 589 8Th Avenue #10TH F, New York, NY 10018
- Shareholder: Estelle Cimber, 20 Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, NY 10710
- Site Manager: Edward Saldano,
- 1885 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #5A, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 151.42ft x 108.71ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 33,110.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,650.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 62,562.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,802.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.