- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice, students receive priority to Millennium High School (02M418).
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2016-05-25, Debtor: Natasha Realty Associates LLC & Bah-Hsunl LLC, Secured Party: Flushing Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Natasha Realty Associates LLC & Bah-Hsunl LLC by Flushing Bank or 2016-05-02 View Document
- Natasha Realty Associates LLC & Bah-Hsunl LLC took a mortgage for $5,400,000.00 from Flushing Bank on 2016-05-02. View Document
- Pip Associates LLC sold this property to Natasha Realty Associates LLC & Bah-Hsunl LLC for $8,000,000.00 on 2016-04-06. View Document
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-11-10. Parties: Giuseppina Costa, Mario Talluto View Document
- Charles M Cohen & Mary C Cohen sold this property to Pip Associates LLC for $0.00 on 2006-02-08. View Document
- Cobert Constructioncorp sold this property to Mary C. Cohen & Charles M. Cohen for $0.00 on 1982-04-03. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-03-27. Parties: Salvatore Costa View Document
- Cobert Constructioncorp took a mortgage for $0.00 from 187 Chrystie Strt Rlty on 1979-02-02. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-02-02. Parties: Gaspare Talluto View Document
- 187 Chrystie Strt Rlty sold this property to Cobert Constructioncorp for $0.00 on 1979-02-02. View Document
- Mario Talluto & Josephine Giordano sold this property to 187 Chrystie Streetcorp for $0.00 on 1977-02-09. View Document
- Giuseppina Costa sold this property to Mario Talluto & Josephine Giordano for $0.00 on 1977-01-04. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 21, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Pip Associates, 780 Greenwich St #3H, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Pip Associates Llc, Charles Cohen, 780 Greenwich St #APT3H, Ny, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Charles Cohen, 780 Greenwich St #3H, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Susan Spiller, 1 Hanson Pl #16BC, Bkln, NY 11243
- Site Manager: Charles Cohen,
- 187 Chrystie St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 99.33ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 18,672.16 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,132.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 14,898.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,358.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 18,622.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,082.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade