Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $300,000.00 dated 2005-10-18 between Rodlyn H Douglas & Rodhlyn H Douglas and N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Rodlyn H Douglas took a mortgage for $87,153.88 from N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2005-10-18. View Document
- Rodlyn H Douglas Satisfied their Mortgage with F.S.B. Indymac Bank on 2004-10-08. View Document
- Rodlyn H Douglas took a mortgage for $215,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-07-30. View Document
- Lennix P Lewis & Rodlyn H Lewis Satisfied their Mortgage with City /New York Dept.Housing /Preservation/Dvlmnt. on 2003-03-15. View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2003-11-03. Parties: Rodlyn H Douglas, Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company View Document
- On 2001-03-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fsb Indymac Bank to Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company. View Document
- Rodlyn H Douglas took a mortgage for $182,000.00 from Emigrant Mortgage Company on 2003-03-04. View Document
- Rodlyn H Douglas took a mortgage for $43,503.00 from Emigrant Mortgage Lender on 2003-03-04. View Document
- Rodlyn H. Douglas took a mortgage for $140,000.00 from F.S.B. Indymac Bank on 2002-02-22. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2002-02-22. Parties: Nyc Department Of Housing Preservation & Devel. View Document
- Lennix Lewis & Rodlyn Lewis Satisfied their Mortgage with Fleet Real Estate Funding Corp. on 2001-03-23. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-06-17 between Rodlyn H. Lewis and Fleet Real Estate Fudning Corp. View Document
- Lennix P. Lewis & Rodlyn H. Lewis sold this property to Rodlyn H. Douglas for $0.00 on 1997-06-25. View Document
- Lennix P. Lewis & Rodlyn H. Lewis was granted Power of Attorney for Gateway Condo on 1995-01-23 View Document
- Harlem Urban Development Corporation sold this property to Lennix P. Lewis & Rodlyn H. Lewis for $0.00 on 1994-12-20. View Document
- Lennix Lewis & Rodlyn Lewis took a mortgage for $103,750.00 from Fleet Real Estate Funding Corp. on 1995-01-23. View Document
- Lennix P. Lewis & Rodlyn H. Lewis took a mortgage for $14,173.00 from City Of New York Hpd on 1995-01-23. View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-23 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-23. Parties: Harlem Urban Dvlp Corp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Gateway Condominium, 201 West 112 Street, New York, NY 10026
- Managing Agent: Ronnie Conyers, 201 W 112 St #7A, New York, NY 10026
- Head Officer: Ronnie Conyers, 201 W 112 St #7A, New York, NY 10026
- Officer: Dora Bradford, 201 W 112 St #4A, New York, NY 10026
- Site Manager: Ronnie Kelly,
- 1852 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #7B, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 25.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,916.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,590.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,848.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,341.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.