Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1996-06-24. Parties: Nyc Hpd View Document
- Ephraim Campbell & Margaret Campbell took a mortgage for $11,302.00 from Nyc Hpd on 1996-05-14. View Document
- On 1996-05-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fleet Mortgage Corp to State Of New York Mortgage Agency. View Document
- Ephraim Campbell & Margaret Campbell took a mortgage for $92,000.00 from Fleet Mortgage Corp on 1996-05-14. View Document
- Ephraim Campbell & Margaret Campbell was granted Power of Attorney for Gateway Condominium on 1996-05-14 View Document
- Harlem Community Development Corporation sold this property to Ephraim Campbell & Margaret Campbell for $0.00 on 1996-03-19. View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-23 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-23. Parties: Harlem Urban Dvlp Corp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Gateway Condominium, 201 West 112 Street, New York, NY 10026
- Managing Agent: Ronnie Conyers, 201 W 112 St #7A, New York, NY 10026
- Head Officer: Ronnie Conyers, 201 W 112 St #7A, New York, NY 10026
- Officer: Dora Bradford, 201 W 112 St #4A, New York, NY 10026
- Site Manager: Ronnie Kelly,
- 1852 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #5A, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 25.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,916.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,590.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,848.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,341.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.