- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- STEM Institute of Manhattan
- Grades: 0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Marcia Hendricks
- Phone: 212-678-2898
- Address: 240 West 113 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M241/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Dora Bradford Satisfied their Mortgage with Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2005-01-31. View Document
- Dora Bradford Satisfied their Mortgage with A Division Of Fleet Real Estate Funding Corp. & Norstar Mortgage Company on 2004-10-26. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-06-02. Parties: The City Of New York, Dora Bradford View Document
- Dora Bradford took a mortgage for $110,000.00 from Ameriquest Mortgage Company on 2004-04-15. View Document
- Dora Bradford took a mortgage for $95,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2003-11-17. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1991-04-23. Parties: Harlem Urban Deve Corp, Atlantic Bnk Of Newyork View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1991-04-23, Debtor: Harlem Urban Development Corporation, Secured Party: Atlantic Bank Of Newyork, Assignee: View Document
- Dora Bradford took a mortgage for $11,071.00 from City New York on 1991-04-19. View Document
- Dora Bradford took a mortgage for $91,400.00 from Norstar Mtge Co on 1991-04-19. View Document
- Dora Bradford was granted Power of Attorney for Gateway Cond Bd/Mgnr on 1991-04-19 View Document
- Harlem Urban Dev'L Corp sold this property to Dora Bradford for $0.00 on 1991-04-09. View Document
- Release dated 1991-04-19 between Atlantic Bank/New York and Harlem Urban Deve Corp View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-04-19. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-23 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-23. Parties: Harlem Urban Dvlp Corp View Document
- 1852 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #4A, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 25.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,916.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,590.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,848.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,341.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area