Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Renee Stevenson & Bertram Boodoo Satisfied their Mortgage with Norstar Mortgage Company on 2002-12-09. View Document
- Renee Stevenson & Bertram Boodoo Satisfied their Mortgage with City Of New York on 2002-05-31. View Document
- Renee Stevenson & Bertram Boodoo sold this property to Bertram Boodoo for $0.00 on 2002-03-21. View Document
- Renee Stevenson & Bertram Boodoo took a mortgage for $65,800.00 from Inc. Novastar Mortgage on 2002-05-31. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1991-04-23. Parties: Harlem Urban Devel Corp, Atlantic Bank/New York View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1991-04-23, Debtor: Harlem Urban Development Corporation, Secured Party: Atlantic Bank Of Newyork, Assignee: View Document
- Renee Stevenson & Bertram Boodoo took a mortgage for $9,787.00 from City/New York Dept Hpd on 1991-04-19. View Document
- On 1991-04-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Norstar Mtge Co to State/New York Mtgeagcy. View Document
- Renee Stevenson & Bertram Boodoo took a mortgage for $84,000.00 from Norstar Mortgage Co on 1991-04-19. View Document
- Rene Stevenson & Bertram Boodoo was granted Power of Attorney for Gateway Condominiumb/Mn on 1991-04-19 View Document
- Harlem Urban Deve Corp sold this property to Renee Stevenson & Bertram Boodoo for $0.00 on 1991-04-09. View Document
- Release dated 1991-04-19 between Atlantic Bank/New York and Harlem Urban Devel Corp View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-04-19. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-23 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-23. Parties: Harlem Urban Dvlp Corp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Gateway Condominium, 201 West 112 Street, New York, NY 10026
- Managing Agent: Ronnie Conyers, 201 W 112 St #7A, New York, NY 10026
- Head Officer: Ronnie Conyers, 201 W 112 St #7A, New York, NY 10026
- Officer: Dora Bradford, 201 W 112 St #4A, New York, NY 10026
- Site Manager: Ronnie Kelly,
- 1852 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #1B, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 25.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,916.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,590.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,848.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,341.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.