Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-12-01. Parties: Central Park Plaza Condominium View Document
- Cpp Unit 24, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Central Park Plaza Condominiu on 2014-09-26 View Document
- Cpp Unit 24, LLC took a mortgage for $1,500,000.00 from First Republic Bank on 2014-09-26. View Document
- 1845-1851 Acp LLC sold this property to Cpp Unit 24, LLC for $1,175,000.00 on 2014-09-26. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2011-04-25, Debtor: 1845-1851 Acp LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-04-25. Parties: New York Community Bank, 1845-1851 Acp LLC View Document
- 1845-1851 Acp LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with New York Community Bank on 2011-03-18. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-08-05. Parties: Central Park Plaza Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Central Park Plaza Condominium, 107-129 E 126 St #MGMT, New York, NY 10035
- Managing Agent: Manhattan North Management Co Inc, Dennis Ovalle, 107-129 East 126 St #MGMT, New York, NY 10035
- Head Officer: Dennis Ovalle, 107-129 East 126 St #MGMT, New York, NY 10035
- Site Manager: Dennis Ovalle,
- 1851 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #B24, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 201.84ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 69,432.96 sq. ft.
Remaining -16,758.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 131,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,005.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.