- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- Shared Zone: PS 185 (Grades K-2) and PS 208 (Grades 3-5) share a zone.
- P.S. 185 - The Early Childhood Discovery and Design Magnet School
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,SE
- Principal: Jane Murphy
- Phone: 212-534-7490
- Address: 20 West 112 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M185/default.htm
- P.S. 208 Alain L. Locke
- Grades: 03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Susan Green
- Phone: 212-534-9580
- Address: 21 West 111 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M208/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-12-01. Parties: Central Park Plaza Condominium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $707,000.00 dated 2013-07-23 between Benjamin P Schrag & Alison Moore Croessmann Schrag and N.A. Bny Mellon View Document
- Benjamin P Schrag & Alison Moore Croessmann Schrag took a mortgage for $8,117.82 from N.A. Bny Mellon on 2013-07-23. View Document
- On 2013-07-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank to N.A. Bny Mellon. View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2011-01-10, Debtor: 1845-1851 Acp LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Release dated 2010-10-01 between 1845-1851 Acp LLC and New York Community Bank View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2011-01-10. Parties: 1845-1851 Acp LLC & New York Community Bank View Document
- Benjamin P Schrag & Alison Croessmann Schrag was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Cenral Park Plaza Condo on 2010-11-23 View Document
- On 2010-11-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from De Capital Mortgage LLC to Wells Fargo Bank N.A.. View Document
- Benjamin P Schrag & Alison Moore Croessmann Schrag took a mortgage for $729,750.00 from De Capital Mortgage LLC on 2010-11-23. View Document
- 1845-1851 Acp LLC sold this property to Benjamin P Schrag & Alison Moore Croessmann Schrag for $1,050,000.00 on 2010-11-23. View Document
- Maps filed 2010-11-18 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-11-18. Parties: Central Park Plaza Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-08-05. Parties: Central Park Plaza Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2010-05-11 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-05-11. Parties: 1845-1851 Acp LLC View Document
- 1845 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #A6B, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 201.84ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 69,432.96 sq. ft.
Remaining -16,758.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 131,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,005.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area