Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-10-09. Parties: Bary Steingard View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-10-09. Parties: Horizon Land Service, LLC View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-06-15. Parties: Duane Court Condominium View Document
- Inc. Fourth Floor Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of New York on 1999-07-26. View Document
- On 1999-07-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bank Of New York to Laura Marcus & Martin J. Marcus. View Document
- Signe Neilsen was granted Power of Attorney for Duane Court Condominium on 1999-07-26 View Document
- Inc. Fourth Floor sold this property to Nielsen Consultantsof New York Inc. Employees Etc for $0.00 on 1999-03-05. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-07-16. Parties: Landmarks Prsrvtn Cmmssn View Document
- Fourth Floor Inc took a mortgage for $175,000.00 from Bank Of New York on 1989-04-25. View Document
- Release dated 1989-04-21 between Manufacturers Trd/Trs/Co and Barry Steingard View Document
- Fourth Floor Inc was granted Power of Attorney for Duane Court Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1989-04-21 View Document
- On 1989-04-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fourth Floor Inc to Bank Of New York. View Document
- Barry Steingard sold this property to Fourth Floor Inc for $0.00 on 1989-04-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1989-04-21 between Bank Of New York and Fourth Floor Inc & Duane Court Condominium View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-03-20. Parties: Rachel Steingard View Document
- Maps filed 1989-03-20 View Document
- 184 Duane St #4, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 45.58ft x 131.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 18,029.9 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,324.9 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 17,970.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,265.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 19,467.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,762.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.