Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2002-08-08. Parties: City Of New York, City Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-12-09. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- 112 Street Hotel Corp took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Rosemary Ripley on 1994-06-14. View Document
- New Ebony Hotel Ltd. sold this property to 112 Street Hotel Corp for $0.00 on 1994-03-08. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-06-13 between Inc. Harlem Equities and Rosemary Ripley View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1994-06-10, Debtor: 112 Street Hotel Corp, Secured Party: Rosemary Ripley, Assignee: View Document
- New Ebony Hotel Ltd sold this property to 112 Street Hotel Corp for $0.00 on 1990-03-08. View Document
- 1837 7Th Ave Corp sold this property to William R. Hudgins for $0.00 on 1988-12-29. View Document
- On 1989-01-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from New Ebony Hotel Ltd to Dupont Mtge Corp. View Document
- New Ebony Hotel Ltd took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Dupont Mtge Corp on 1989-01-27. View Document
- Jan Riley sold this property to New Ebony Hotel Ltd for $0.00 on 1989-01-13. View Document
- William R Aka Hudgins & William Hudgins sold this property to Jan Riley for $0.00 on 1988-12-30. View Document
- New Ebony Hotel Ltd took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Jan Riley on 1989-01-26. View Document
- Dawnside Rlty Hld Coinc sold this property to 1837 7Th Avenue Corp for $0.00 on 1988-09-01. View Document
- 1837 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 28.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 9,632.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,632.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 18,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,200.0 sq. ft.
- Affordable Shared Room Housing
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.