Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-12-10, Debtor: Rockfeld Group Canal LLC, Secured Party: Banque J. Safra Sarasin (Luxembourg) Sa, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Rockfeld Group Canal LLC by Banque J. Safra Sarasin (Luxembourg) Sa or 2015-11-20 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $27,650,000.00 dated 2015-11-20 between Rockfeld Group Canal LLC and Banque J. Safra Sarasin (Luxembourg) Sa View Document
- Rockfeld Group Canal LLC took a mortgage for $24,815,762.86 from Banque J. Safra Sarasin (Luxembourg) Sa on 2015-11-20. View Document
- The Berkun Family LLC & The Tuttman Family LLC sold this property to Rockfeld Group Canal LLC for $15,000,000.00 on 2015-11-20. View Document
- Barry Hyman & The Berkun Family Limited Partnership sold this property to The Berkun Family Llc & Barry Hyman for $0.00 on 2010-09-17. View Document
- The Tuttman Family Limited Partnership & Annette G Tuttman sold this property to Lowell J Tuttman & The Tuttman Family LLC for $0.00 on 2007-08-14. View Document
- Annette G. Tuttman sold this property to Tuttman Family Limited Partnership for $0.00 on 2001-12-03. View Document
- Judith G. Berkun & Mordecai A. Berkun granted an easement to Berkun Family Limited Partnership on 1996-02-22. View Document
- Judith G. Berkun sold this property to Mordecai A. Berkun for $0.00 on 1995-11-28. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-07-25. Parties: First American Titleetc View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-07-25. Parties: Pc Neil Robert Berzak View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-10-07. Parties: Eastern Successful Corp, Abacus Federal Savgbk View Document
- Harry Decdex Griffman sold this property to Universal Jewelry Corp for $0.00 on 1978-07-06. View Document
- Universal Jewelry Corp sold this property to Judith G Berkun & Annette G Tuttman for $0.00 on 1978-06-23. View Document
- Universal Jewelry Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Griffman Propertiesinc on 1977-10-26. View Document
- Universal Jewelry Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Nessie Griffman on 1977-10-26. View Document
- 183 Canal St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.17ft x 74.58ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,418.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,457.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 9,450.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,575.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,237.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,362.5 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Office Building; Semi-Fireproof
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.