Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-02-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500 to $2,300 on 2016-01-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,700 to $2,500 on 2016-01-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,000 to $2,700 on 2015-12-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,150 to $3,000 on 2015-12-16 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,300 to $3,150 on 2015-12-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,450 to $3,300 on 2015-12-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,600 to $3,450 on 2015-11-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,750 to $3,600 on 2015-11-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,750 on 2015-11-01 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Aimco 182-188 Columbus Avenue Llc, 315 Madison Ave #17, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Aimco 182-188 Columbus, Tammy Bove, 315 Madison Ave #17, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Roya Kalaghchi, 315 Madison Ave #17, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Tyson Kuhloff, 315 Madison Ave #17, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Drita Nikezic,
- 182 Columbus Ave #2NS, 10023
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 80.0ft
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 24,064.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,234.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,430.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 24,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,170.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.