Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Bleecker 180 Realty LLC by Banco Popular North America or 2012-11-15 View Document
- Bleecker 180 Realty LLC took a mortgage for $3,000,000.00 from Banco Popular North America on 2012-11-15. View Document
- 180 Bleecker Street LLC sold this property to Bleecker 180 Realty LLC for $4,225,000.00 on 2012-11-15. View Document
- Eugene Rooney sold this property to 180 Bleecker Street LLC for $0.00 on 2009-01-06. View Document
- Eugene Rooney Satisfied their Mortgage with Robert Simonetti & Alfred R. Funai on 1989-07-21. View Document
- Eugene Rooney took a mortgage for $0.00 from Alfred R Funai & Robert Simonetti on 1979-11-20. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-11-20. Parties: Eugene Dapolito View Document
- Joseph Fdecd Simonetti & Alfred R Funai & Robert Simonetti sold this property to Eugene Rooney for $0.00 on 1979-11-20. View Document
- Albert Grassini sold this property to Alfred F Funai & Joseph F Simonetti for $0.00 on 1969-10-02. View Document
- Joseph Simonetti & Alfred Funai & Albert E Grassini took a mortgage for $0.00 from Adriana Dapolito on 1967-06-06. View Document
- Adriana Dapolito sold this property to Joseph Simonetti & Alfred Funai & Albert E Grassini for $0.00 on 1967-06-06. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-10-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,400,000 to $4,800,000 on 2012-08-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,900,000 to $5,400,000 on 2012-06-21 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $5,900,000 on 2012-04-26 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 9, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Bleecker 180 Realty Llc, 38 East 32Nd Street #603, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Robert Tornello, 38 East 32Nd Street #603, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Mark Shemel, 38 East 32Nd Street #603, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Lena Shemel, 38 East 32Nd Street #603, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Robert Tornello,
- 180 Bleecker St, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.83ft x 75.42ft
- Historic District
- South Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,665.68 sq. ft.
Remaining 413.68 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,705.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,453.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.