Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 1995-11-16, Debtor: Incorporated Milton L. Ehrlich, Secured Party: Chemical Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1994-08-11. Parties: Incorporated Milton L. Ehrlich, Manufacturers Hanover Trust Company, Chemical Bank View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1991-02-20, Debtor: Incorporated Milton L. Ehrlich, Secured Party: Manufacturers Hanover Trust Company, Assignee: View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1991-02-20. Parties: Milton L Ehrlich Inc, Manufacturers Han Trco View Document
- On 1991-02-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Milton L. Ehrlich Inc to Manufacturers Hano Tr Co. View Document
- Milton L. Ehrlich Inc took a mortgage for $499,000.00 from Manufacturers Hvr Trco on 1991-02-19. View Document
- Wilsehrl Enterprisesinc sold this property to Milton L Ehrlich Inc for $0.00 on 1976-05-19. View Document
- On 1972-07-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 10 42 Corp to Atlantic Continentalco. View Document
- On 1972-07-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sam Lipschitz & Ben Sheinman to 10 42 Corp. View Document
- On 1968-07-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 10-42 Corp to Sam Lipschitz & Ben Sheinman. View Document
- Wilsehrl Enterprises took a mortgage for $0.00 from 10-42 Corp on 1968-05-31. View Document
- 10-42 Corp sold this property to Wilsehrl Enterprises for $0.00 on 1968-05-31. View Document
- Horstman Lumber Corp sold this property to 10-42 Corp for $0.00 on 1968-03-05. View Document
- 18 E 22nd St, 10010
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 26.33ft x 98.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,955.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 13,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,045.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,900.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,945.0 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Office Building; With Residential Apartments
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.