Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- N.J. Funding Inc. & Nj Funding Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with D. Canal, LLC on 2010-12-30. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Nj Funding Inc. & N.J. Funding Inc. by Chinatrust Commercial Bank Ltd or 2010-12-30 View Document
- Nj Funding Inc. & N.J. Funding Inc. took a mortgage for $3,500,000.00 from Chinatrust Commercial Bank Ltd on 2010-12-30. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-01-10, Debtor: Nj Funding Inc., Secured Party: Chinatrust Commercial Bank, Ltd, New York Branch, Assignee: View Document
- On 2002-08-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chinatrust Bank (U.S.A.) to D Canal, LLC. View Document
- Nj Funding Inc. & N.J. Funding Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Greenpoint Bank on 2002-01-11. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-12-11. Parties: Greenpoint Bank View Document
- On 2001-12-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Greenpoint Bank to Chinatrust Bank (Usa). View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-12-04. Parties: Greenpoint Bank View Document
- Nj Funding Inc. & J.J. Funding Inc. took a mortgage for $750,000.00 from Greenpoint Bank on 1996-05-08. View Document
- On 1996-05-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Nj Funding Inc. & N.J. Funding Inc. to Greenpoint Bank. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1996-05-08, Debtor: Nj Funding Inc & N.J. Funding Inc, Secured Party: Greenpoint Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Reade Street Associates Def. & Dorothy Referee Harris sold this property to N.J. Funding Inc. for $0.00 on 1995-08-08. View Document
- On 1994-05-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers & Traders Trust Company to Inc. N.J. Funding. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsrvtn Commsn, Tribeca So Historicetc View Document
- Realopco Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Reade St Assoc Inc on 1985-12-06. View Document
- On 1985-12-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Reade St Associates to Manufacturers &Tdr Tr Co. View Document
- Reade St. Associates took a mortgage for $750,000.00 from Manufacturers & Tdrsetc on 1985-12-06. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-12-06. Parties: Reade St. Assoc., Manufacturers & Trdretc View Document
- On 1985-01-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sasopco Inc. to Inc. 63 Associates. View Document
- 88 Reade Co. sold this property to Reade St. Associates for $0.00 on 1985-01-09. View Document
- On 1978-07-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Reade St Associatesinc to Sasopco Inc. View Document
- Seymour Properties Inc sold this property to 88 Reade Co for $0.00 on 1975-10-01. View Document
- Realopco Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Reade Street Assoc Inc on 1966-06-21. View Document
- On 1966-06-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Edna Exec Weitzner to Morton Tr Weitzner & Edna Weitzner. View Document
- Realopco Inc sold this property to Seymour Properties Inc for $0.00 on 1966-06-21. View Document
- Reade Street Corp sold this property to Realopco Inc for $0.00 on 1966-06-21. View Document
- This unit was listed for Sale for $145,000 on 2013-05-24 View Listing
- 178 Church St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 60.58ft x 49.92ft
- Historic District
- Tribeca South
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 18,240.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,240.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 18,180.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,180.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 19,695.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,695.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.