Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kazukuni Sugiyama sold this property to 2014 The Frank/Sugiyama Trust U/T/A/D September 5 & Co Trustee Kazukuni Sugiyama & Co Trustee David Tausig Frank for $0.00 on 2014-09-26. View Document
- Kazukuni Sugiyama sold this property to Kazukuni Sugiyama for $0.00 on 2010-09-17. View Document
- 176 Duane Street LLC sold this property to Kazukuni Sugiyama & Minol Araki for $0.00 on 1998-10-21. View Document
- Kazukuni Sugiyama & Minol Araki was granted Power of Attorney for Zenith-Godley Building Street Condominium on 1999-01-22 View Document
- Minoru Araki was granted Power of Attorney for Kazukuni Sugiyama on 1999-01-22 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-10-23. Parties: Zenith-Godley Building Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 1998-10-23 View Document
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-09-16 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-09-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $5,750,000 on 2014-06-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-03-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $5,900,000 on 2013-12-28 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Zenith Godley Bldg Condo, 99 Madison Ave #5TH FL, Ny, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: T.George Ralty Inc, Pekoe Teves, 99 Madison Ave #5TH FL, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Steve Tuttleman, 176 Duane St, Ny, NY 10013
- Officer: Tilman Friedrich, 176 Duane St #4, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Rob Mango,
- 176 Duane St #3, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.85ft x 126.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 19,215.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,638.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 19,152.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,575.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 20,748.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,171.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.