Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-08-27. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Jane L. Trust Gottesman & Jerome W.Trust Gottesman & Ellen S.Trust Gottesman & Harold A.Trust Gottesman & Robin I.Trust Gottesman & Sara A. Trust Gottesman & Abbie G.Trust Gottesman & Margery S. Trust Gottesman & Andrew K.Trust Gottesman sold this property to 180 Centre Street Properties LLC for $0.00 on 1998-02-27. View Document
- Ellen S. Gottesman & Ellen Garber was granted Power of Attorney for Richard Ascher on 1998-10-01 View Document
- Abbie Gail Gottesman was granted Power of Attorney for Jerome W. Gottesman & Margery Sue Gottesman on 1998-10-01 View Document
- Jane Louise Gottesman was granted Power of Attorney for Jerome W. Gottesman & Margery Gottesman on 1998-10-01 View Document
- Sara Anne Gottesman was granted Power of Attorney for Jerome W. Gottesman & Margery Sue Gottesman on 1998-10-01 View Document
- Edison 9Th Avenue Parking Coproration sold this property to 180 Centre Street Properties LLC for $0.00 on 1998-02-27. View Document
- Andrew K. Gottesman was granted Power of Attorney for Harold A. Gottesman on 1998-10-01 View Document
- Robin I. Gottesman was granted Power of Attorney for Richard Ascher on 1998-10-01 View Document
- Harom Inc & Elrob Realty Corp & Dreward Properties Fka sold this property to Ellen S Gottesman Trust & Barbara Tr Gottesman & Robin I Gottesman Trust & Andrew K Gottesman Trust & Abbie G Tr Gottesman & Margery Str Gottesman & Paula Tr Gottesman & Herbert L Tr Artner & Jerome M Tr Fien & Sara A Tr Gottesman & Jane L Tr Gottesman & Herbert L Tr Ortner for $0.00 on 1974-02-07. View Document
- Harom-Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Viwill Realty Corp on 1967-07-18. View Document
- Viwill Realty Corp sold this property to Harom-Inc for $0.00 on 1967-07-18. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 84 White Street Llc, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Managing Agent: Rialto Management Corp, Scott Lerman, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Head Officer: Juan Lacroze, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Site Manager: Daniel Marmol,
- 176 Centre St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.17ft x 80.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 9,665.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,665.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,564.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,564.5 sq. ft.
- Garages And Gasoline Stations
- Licensed Parking Lot
- Land Use
- Parking Facilities
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.