Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Canbow Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Belsito Crossing International Inc. on 1996-06-17. View Document
- Naomi K. Raber sold this property to Raber--171 Canal LLC for $0.00 on 1995-12-01. View Document
- Canbow Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Irving R. Raber Co. on 1994-11-10. View Document
- Canbow Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Irving R Raber Co. on 1994-02-14. View Document
- Canbow Realty Corp took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Irving R. Raber Co Inc on 1992-12-18. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-12-18 between Bblsito Crossing Etc and Irving R. Raber Co Inc View Document
- Canbow Realty Corp took a mortgage for $550,000.00 from Belsito Crossing Etc on 1992-04-28. View Document
- Canbow Realty Corp took a mortgage for $499,000.00 from Irving R. Raber Co Inc on 1988-05-24. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-09-21. Parties: Eldad Realty Corp View Document
- On 1971-08-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dadourian Export Corp to Builcor Corp. View Document
- On 1969-07-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from East New York Savings Bk to Eldad Realty Corp & Michael S Raber. View Document
- Canbow Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Dadourian Export Corp on 1968-12-31. View Document
- Dadourian Export Corp sold this property to Canbow Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1968-12-31. View Document
- 175 Canal St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.08ft x 74.83ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,418.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,457.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 9,450.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,575.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,237.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,362.5 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Office Building; Semi-Fireproof
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.