- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice, students receive priority to Millennium High School (02M418).
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- UCC3 Termination dated 2016-01-14, Debtor: Inc. Neuman & Bogdonoff, Secured Party: Bank Of The West, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2015-11-24, Debtor: Acmos On Chrystie, LLC, Secured Party: Inc. Knighthead Ssre Reit, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-11-16, Debtor: Acmos On Chrystie LLC, Secured Party: Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd, Assignee: View Document
- On 2015-07-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Knighthead Ssre Reit to Pacific Western Bank. View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-04-20. Parties: Acmos On Chrystie LLC View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-04-20. Parties: Chicago Title Insurance Company View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-12-04, Debtor: Acmos On Chrystie, LLC, Secured Party: Inc. Knighthead Ssre Reit, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Acmos On Chrystie, LLC by Inc. Knighthead Ssre Reit or 2014-10-22 View Document
- Acmos On Chrystie, LLC took a mortgage for $11,400,000.00 from Inc. Knighthead Ssre Reit on 2014-10-22. View Document
- Only Properties, LLC sold this property to Acmos On Chrystie, LLC for $15,000,000.00 on 2014-10-22. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-01-08, Debtor: Inc. Neuman & Bogdonoff, Secured Party: Tiger Leasing, LLC, Assignee: Bank Of The West View Document
- Herbert Moskowitz & Arthur Morse sold this property to Only Properties, LLC for $0.00 on 2008-03-31. View Document
- Herbert Ind&Tr Moskowitz & Silkaly Ind&Exe Wolchok & Minerva L/W/T Moskowitz & Morris L/W/T Moskowitz & Arthur Ind&Trst. Morse sold this property to Herbert Moskowitz & Arthur Morse for $0.00 on 1985-07-02. View Document
- Inc. Bob-Jim Realty Satisfied their Mortgage with Isidore &Ano Dickstein on 1982-04-26. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-03-05. Parties: Morris Moskowitz View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-03-05. Parties: Minerva Moskowitz View Document
- Bob-Jim Realty Inc sold this property to Herbert Moskowitz & Wolchok, Selkoly, Mdba & Morris Moskowitz & 500 Broadway Co for $0.00 on 1969-06-26. View Document
- Bob-Jim Realty Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Morris Dickstein & Isidore Dickstein on 1968-12-10. View Document
- Morris Dickstein & Isidore Dickstein sold this property to Bob-Jim Realty Inc for $0.00 on 1968-12-10. View Document
- 173 Chrystie St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 38.5ft x 117.58ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 32,681.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 27,439.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 26,076.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,834.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 32,595.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 27,353.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Single Or Multiple Dwelling With Stores Or Offices
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area