Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kathryn Arntzen & Leif Arntzen Satisfied their Mortgage with Valley National Bank on 2005-03-18. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-11-10. Parties: Cornelia Mews Condominium View Document
- Kathryn Arntzen & Leif Arntzen took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Valley National Bank on 2005-03-18. View Document
- Kathryn Artnzen & Leif Artnzen Satisfied their Mortgage with United Mortgage Corp. on 2003-12-06. View Document
- Kathryn Arntzen & Leif Arntzen took a mortgage for $2,286.48 from Inc. Countrywide Home Loans on 2002-11-15. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-11-15 between Kathryn Arntzen & Leif Arntzen and Inc. Countrywide Home Loans View Document
- Kathryn Arntzen was granted Power of Attorney for Leif Arntzen on 2002-11-15 View Document
- Kathryn Arntzen & Leif Arntzen was granted Power of Attorney for Cornelia Mews Condo on 1996-09-18 View Document
- On 1996-07-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from United Mortgage Corp to Countrywide Home Loans. View Document
- Cornelia Equities sold this property to Kathryn Arntzen & Leif Arntzen for $0.00 on 1996-06-24. View Document
- Kathryn Arntzen & Leif Arntzen took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from United Mortgage Corp. on 1996-07-19. View Document
- Cornelia Mews Condodef. & John Def. Rodrigues & Susan Referee Feldman-Gordon & Tsutomu Def. Kondo sold this property to Cornelia Equities for $0.00 on 1995-03-14. View Document
- Release dated 1988-09-19 between William Ind Sherry and Gabriella Albano & Marco Fei View Document
- Tsutomu Kondo took a mortgage for $244,000.00 from Cornelia Equities on 1988-02-01. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-12-15. Parties: Tsutomu Kondo, Cornelia Equities View Document
- Release dated 1987-12-14 between William Indv Sherry and Tsutomu Kondo View Document
- On 1987-12-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bankna to William Indv Sherry. View Document
- Cornelia Equities sold this property to Tsutomu Kondo for $0.00 on 1987-11-24. View Document
- T Aka Kondo & Tsutomu Kondo was granted Power of Attorney for Cornelia Mews Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-14 View Document
- Maps filed 1987-10-16 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-10-16. Parties: Cornelia Equities View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Cornelia Mews Condominium, 345 7Th Avenue #8TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Sandberg Management Corp, Jennilee De Leon, 345 7Th Avenue #8TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Leif Arntzen, 17 Cornelia Street #1B/2B, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Jennilee De Leon, 345 7Th Avenue #8TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Angelo Lopez,
- 17 Cornelia St #1B, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.08ft x 90.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 5,783.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,783.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 11,424.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,424.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.