Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-11-10. Parties: Cornelia Mews Condominium View Document
- Joan Mccabe & Michael Kramer sold this property to Joan Mccabe & Michael Kramer for $0.00 on 2008-09-01. View Document
- Joan Mccabe & Michael Kramer took a mortgage for $449,950.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1996-06-07. View Document
- Cornelia Equities sold this property to Joan Mccabe & Michael Kramer for $0.00 on 1996-05-24. View Document
- Joan Mccabe & Michael Kramer was granted Power of Attorney for Cornelia Mews Condominium on 1996-06-07 View Document
- Yoshimi Kono & Shoko Yuri sold this property to Cornelia Equities for $0.00 on 1993-01-12. View Document
- Shoko Yuri was granted Power of Attorney for Yoshimi Kono on 1993-02-09 View Document
- Yoshimi Kono & Shoko Yuri Satisfied their Mortgage with Cornelia Equities on 1993-02-09. View Document
- Yoshimi Kono & Shoko Yuri took a mortgage for $467,200.00 from Cornelia Equities on 1988-02-01. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-12-15. Parties: Yoshimi Kono & Shoko Yrui, Cornelia Equities View Document
- Release dated 1987-12-14 between William Indv Sherry and Yoshimi Kono & Shoko Yuri View Document
- Yoshimi Kono & Shoko Yuri was granted Power of Attorney for Cornelia Mews Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-14 View Document
- Cornelia Equities sold this property to Yoshimi Kono & Shoko Yuri for $0.00 on 1987-12-03. View Document
- Shoko Yuri was granted Power of Attorney for Yoshimi Kono on 1987-12-14 View Document
- Maps filed 1987-10-16 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-10-16. Parties: Cornelia Equities View Document
- 17 Cornelia St #123D, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.08ft x 90.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 5,783.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,783.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 11,424.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,424.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.