Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 17 Bank Street, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Bank Of America on 2014-01-16. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2014-01-14, Debtor: 17 Bank Street LLC, Secured Party: N. A. Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2011-12-21 between Nyc Department Of Transportation and 17 Bank Street LLC View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-11-04. Parties: 17 Bank Street LLC View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-11-04. Parties: Kensington Vanguard National Land Services Of N.Y. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-01-27, Debtor: 17 Bank Street LLC, Secured Party: N.A. Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 17 Bank Street LLC by N.A. Bank Of America or 2009-12-15 View Document
- 17 Bank Street LLC took a mortgage for $1,700,000.00 from N.A. Bank Of America on 2009-12-15. View Document
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust U/W Of Sidney Landau & Stagakis, As Trustee, Nina sold this property to 17 Bank Street LLC for $8,995,000.00 on 2009-12-15. View Document
- Genevieve Landau sold this property to Genevieve Landau & Sidney Landau for $0.00 on 1979-02-02. View Document
- Genevieve Landau took a mortgage for $0.00 from Marie B Costa on 1969-07-29. View Document
- Marie B Costa sold this property to Genevieve Landau for $0.00 on 1969-07-29. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 17, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: 17 Bank Street Llc, 132 Chestnut Hill Rd, Wilton, None 06897
- Managing Agent: Thomas Keyes, 132 Chestnut Hill Rd, Wilton, None 06897
- Officer: Thomas Keyes, 132 Chestnut Hill Rd, Wilton, None 06897
- Shareholder: Keith Fox, 132 Chestnut Hill Rd, Wilton, None 06897
- 17 Bank St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.83ft x 90.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 4,774.95 sq. ft.
Remaining -710.05 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 9,432.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,947.0 sq. ft.
- One Family Dwellings
- City Residence One Family
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.