Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Silkaly M. Wolchock sold this property to Silkaly M. Wolchok L.P. for $0.00 on 1999-10-20. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1994-05-26. Parties: Robert Tan View Document
- Robert L Wolchok & James M Wolchok & Silkay M. Wolchok & Carol L Wolchok sold this property to Silkay M. Wolchok for $0.00 on 1990-03-09. View Document
- Silkaly M. Wolchok sold this property to Silkarly M. Wolchoktrst & Carol L. Wolchok & Robert L. Wolchok & James M. Wolchok for $0.00 on 1988-08-30. View Document
- Minerva Lwt Moskowitz & Morse, Arthur Tr,Ecx&Ind & Morris Lwt Moskowitz & Ex Moskowitz Herbert Tr & Silkaly Ex&Ind Wolchok sold this property to Silkaly M. Wolchok for $0.00 on 1985-07-02. View Document
- Morris &Ano Moskowitz Satisfied their Mortgage with Jessie Smith Noyes Etc. on 1983-02-08. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-03-05. Parties: Morris Moskowitz View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-03-05. Parties: Minerva Moskowitz View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1978-05-15 between Herbert Moskowitz and Jessie Smith Noyes Fndtn View Document
- Herbert Moskowitz & Morris Moskowitz took a mortgage for $0.00 from Jessie Smith Noyes Fdtn on 1967-12-15. View Document
- Robert Tr Moses & Wilfred A Tr Openhum & Paul E Moses & Bella Tr Moses & Bank Of Ny Tr sold this property to Herbert Moskowitz & Morris Moskowitz for $0.00 on 1967-12-13. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Silkaly M. Wolchok L.P.#1, 325 Broadway #402, New York, NY 10007
- Managing Agent: Robert L. Wolchok, Inc, Robert Wolchok, 325 Broadway #402, New York, NY 10007
- Head Officer: Silkaly Wolchok, 325 Broadway #402, New York, NY 10007
- Officer: Robert Wolchok, 325 Broadway #402, New York, NY 10007
- Site Manager: Robert Wolchok,
- 168 Bowery, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.42ft x 99.67ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,813.28 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,366.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,372.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,192.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,653.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,473.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.