Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,104,000.00 dated 2012-08-14 between Susan A Tanaka & Lewis S Alexander and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Susan A Tanaka & Lewis S Alexander took a mortgage for $14,502.99 from N.A. Citibank on 2012-08-14. View Document
- On 2012-06-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citimortgage, INC to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,179,000.00 dated 2011-01-24 between Susan A Tanaka & Lewis S Alexander and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Susan A Tanaka & Lewis S Alexander took a mortgage for $8,947.40 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2011-01-24. View Document
- On 2011-01-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mers Inc & Countrywide Home Loans Inc to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-07-04. Parties: Susan A Tanaka & Lewis S Alexander, Inc. Mers As Nominee For Countrywide Home Loans View Document
- On 2004-04-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from F.A. Washington Mutual Bank to Inc. Mers As Nominee For Countrywide Home Loans. View Document
- Susan A Tanaka & Lewis S Alexander took a mortgage for $7,445.73 from Inc. Mers As Nominee For Countrywide Home Loans on 2004-05-06. View Document
- Susan A. Tanaka & Lewis S. Alexander sold this property to Susan A. Tanaka & Lewis S. Alexander for $0.00 on 2004-05-06. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-06-16. Parties: The Duane Park Condominium Board Of Managers View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Duane Park Building Condominiun, 166 Duane St, Ny, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Halstead Mgmt Co, Barry Chafetz, 770 Lexington Ave #7, New York, NY 10065
- Head Officer: Walter Haydock, 166 Duane St #10A, Ny, NY 10013
- Officer: Susan Tanaka, 166 Duane Street #3A, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Jorge Angeles,
- 166 Duane St #3A, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 44.65ft x 121.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 53,674.32 sq. ft.
Remaining -41,335.68 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 53,496.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -41,514.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 57,954.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -37,056.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.