Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Initial UCC1 dated 2000-03-09, Debtor: Duane Park Residential LLC, Secured Party: Commercial Bank Of New York, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: FT_1520007049152
Document Type: INITIAL UCC1
Recorded Date: 2000-03-09
Modified Date: 2000-03-10Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
DebtorDUANE PARK RESIDENTIAL LLC
PARKER DURYEE ROSOFF & HAFT
529 FIFTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10017, US
Secured PartyCOMMERCIAL BANK OF NEW YORK
320 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10022, US
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR FT_1520007049152 00PN12479
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-07-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $28,500 to $25,000 on 2016-06-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $29,500 to $28,500 on 2016-06-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $33,000 to $29,500 on 2016-05-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $33,000 on 2016-03-24 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-08-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-03-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-07-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $28,500 to $29,500 on 2014-02-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-02-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-08-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $30,000 to $28,500 on 2013-06-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-06-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-06-04 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $30,000 on 2013-05-30 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Duane Park Building Condominiun, 166 Duane St, Ny, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Halstead Mgmt Co, Barry Chafetz, 770 Lexington Ave #7, New York, NY 10065
- Head Officer: Walter Haydock, 166 Duane St #10A, Ny, NY 10013
- Officer: Susan Tanaka, 166 Duane Street #3A, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Jorge Angeles,
- 166 Duane St #2B, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 44.65ft x 121.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 53,674.32 sq. ft.
Remaining -41,335.68 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 53,496.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -41,514.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 57,954.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -37,056.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.