Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2015-07-28. Parties: Matthew Chellgren, Phh Mortgage Corporation, Goldman Sachs Bank Usa View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-10-18, Debtor: Francois Dupre, Secured Party: Inc. Mer Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Assignee: View Document
- Francoise I Dupre sold this property to Matthew Chellgren for $2,425,000.00 on 2012-09-27. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-09-19, Debtor: Matthew Chellgren, Secured Party: Phh Mortgage Corporation, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-04-06, Debtor: Francoise I Dupre, Secured Party: Fa Washington Mutual Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2006-02-08, Debtor: Francois I Dupre, Secured Party: Inc. Mer Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2004-04-12, Debtor: Francoise Isabelle Dupre, Secured Party: The Bank Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-01-27, Debtor: Francoise Isabele Dupre, Secured Party: Fa Washington Mutual Bank, Assignee: View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 6, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Riverbank Apartment Corp, 666 Broadway #12 FL, Ny, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12 FL, Ny, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Robin Miller, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Diane Cohen, 166 Bank St #3C, Ny, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Robin Miller,
- 166 Bank St #2D, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 120.17ft x 84.83ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 58,032.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,967.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 19,280.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -43,720.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 62,660.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -340.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.