Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Rkej LLC was granted Power of Attorney for The Condominium Board on 2015-06-01 View Document
- Valberg Development S.A. sold this property to Rkej LLC for $10,000,000.00 on 2015-06-01. View Document
- S.A. Valberg Development was granted Power of Attorney for The Condominium Board on 2011-02-28 View Document
- Trustee Andrew K. Rayburn & The Amend. & Restated Andrew K. Rayburn Rev. Trust sold this property to S.A. Valberg Development for $7,350,000.00 on 2011-02-28. View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-06-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-03-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $10,500,000 to $10,000,000 on 2015-02-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $10,500,000 on 2015-01-13 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 166 Charles Street Condo, 165 Charles Street, Ny, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Solstice Residential Group, Suzanne Zarzour, 257 Park Ave South #303, New York, NY 10010
- Head Officer: Michael Holtz, 257 Park Ave South #303, Ny, NY 10010
- Officer: Alex Kalajian, 257 Park Ave South #303, Ny, NY 10010
- Site Manager: John Mccausland,
- 165 Charles St #RU27, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 136.33ft x 101.9ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 74,906.86 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,035.86 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 24,886.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -41,985.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 80,879.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,008.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.