Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Joshua Bach took a mortgage for $275,003.65 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2002-05-31. View Document
- Joshua Bach took a mortgage for $24,499.63 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2002-05-31. View Document
- On 2002-05-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Apple Bank For Savings to F.A. Washington Mutual Bank. View Document
- Gerard Farese Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 2000-02-17. View Document
- Joshua Bach was granted Power of Attorney for Dalton On Greenwich & Tribeca on 2000-01-28 View Document
- Gerard Farese was granted Power of Attorney for Marilena Christodoulou on 2000-01-07 View Document
- Gerard Farese sold this property to Joshua Bach for $0.00 on 1999-12-21. View Document
- Joshua Bach took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Apple Bank For Savings on 2000-01-07. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-08-18 between Gerard Farese and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Gerard Farese took a mortgage for $144.89 from N.A. Citibank on 1993-08-18. View Document
- Gerard Farese was granted Power of Attorney for Marilena Christodoulou on 1993-08-18 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-09-24. Parties: Sondra Wegweiser & Kevin Mckeon & Chuck Wong & Barnaseli Corp & Robert Balsam & Yoshinori Takahara & Gerard Farese & 165 Chambers St Assoc & Laura Dean & Brookside Corp & Monika Millins & Randolph Rowland & Richard J. Cooper & Joseph Flannigan & Majorie V. Levine & Thor Jakobsen & Agamemnon Ppts Inc & Gail D. Port & Stephen Achilles & Martin Levitz & Mitsuo Endoh & Allen Upton & Linda Chan & Miguel Madrid & Charles Fishlin & Daniel L. Rich & Gloria Meadow & Barbara Grinell & Mazareco Propertiesinc & Carol Mcfate & Paolo Calamari & Mcdonald'S Corp & Marilena Christodoulou & Robert Levine & Demetre Lyrqatzakis & John Cho & Judith Tse & Nadine Meadow & Rick Dunn & William Strider & John Daniel & Bruno Leponoy & Lorelei H. Bodie & Robert Jacobsen & Faivel Inc & Karen Lauritzen View Document
- Gerald Farese took a mortgage for $125,000.00 from Citibank N.A on 1989-04-28. View Document
- 165 Chambers St Assoc granted an easement to 165 Chambers St Assoc Lp on 1989-01-25. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1988-01-26 between 165 Chambers St Asocs Lp and Lincoln Svgs Bk View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1988-01-26 between 165 Chambers St Asocs Lp and Lincoln Savings Bank View Document
- Release dated 1988-01-26 between Lincoln Svgs Bk and 165 Chambers St Asocs Lp View Document
- Release dated 1988-01-26 between Lincoln Savings Bank and 165 Chambers St Asocs Lp View Document
- Gerard Farese was granted Power of Attorney for Alan R Jr Vogeler & Marilena Christodoulou on 1988-01-26 View Document
- Gerard Farese was granted Power of Attorney for Dalton On Greenwichcd B on 1988-01-26 View Document
- 165 Chambers St Assoc sold this property to Gerard Farese for $0.00 on 1988-01-08. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-11-30 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-11-30. Parties: 165 Chambers St Assocs View Document
- 165 Chambers St #6B, 10007
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 132.17ft x 78.87ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 109,987.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,092.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 87,756.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -139.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 146,260.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 58,365.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.