Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kevin Fowler Satisfied their Mortgage with North Fork Bank on 2001-08-09. View Document
- Kevin Fowler sold this property to Frank As Trustee Selvaggi & Pearl Trust for $0.00 on 2000-06-30. View Document
- Joanna Fogt-Sohn & Mark C. Sohn Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 2000-03-14. View Document
- Kevin Fowler took a mortgage for $344,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 2000-01-27. View Document
- Joanna Fogt-Sohn & Mark C. Sohn sold this property to Kevin Fowler for $0.00 on 1999-12-09. View Document
- Kevin Fowler was granted Power of Attorney for Deborah A. Franzblau on 2000-01-27 View Document
- Kevin Fowler was granted Power of Attorney for Greenwich Court Condominium on 2000-01-27 View Document
- Joanna Fogt-Sohn & Mark C. Sohn took a mortgage for $78,750.00 from Chemical Bank on 1996-04-30. View Document
- Anthony King was granted Power of Attorney for Heller, Esq,. Richard S. & Stanley, Esq., Susan C. on 1996-04-30 View Document
- Anthony King sold this property to Joanna Fogt-Sohn & Mark C. Sohn for $0.00 on 1996-02-05. View Document
- Joanna Fogt-Sohn & Mark C. Sohn was granted Power of Attorney for Walton Condominium on 1996-04-30 View Document
- Anthony King Satisfied their Mortgage with Greenwich I Associates on 1996-04-30. View Document
- On 1996-02-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chemical Bank to Citibank, NA. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Greenwich Court Condominium, 275 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10007
- Managing Agent: Milford Management, Amy Gould, 300 North End Ave, New York, NY 10282
- Head Officer: Katherine Humpstone, 295 Greenwich Street #7B, New York, NY 10007
- Officer: Gina Milanese, 295 Greenwich Street #9B, New York, NY 10007
- Site Manager: John Scanlon,
- 164 Chambers St #9MN, 10007
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 131.52ft x 186.34ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 209,815.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 105,959.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 167,406.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 63,550.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 279,010.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 175,154.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.