Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Aerie Rim & Anmoo Rim & David Rim was granted Power of Attorney for Greenwich Court Condominium on 2002-10-25 View Document
- Toni Fusco Satisfied their Mortgage with Cendant Mortgage Corporation on 2002-10-25. View Document
- Toni Fusco sold this property to Aerie Rim & David Rim for $0.00 on 2002-10-03. View Document
- Aerie Rim & Anmoo Rim & David Rim took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2002-10-25. View Document
- Toni Fusco took a mortgage for $106,900.00 from Phh Mortgage Services on 2001-10-18. View Document
- Kenneth Sherborne Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Norwest Mortgage Ofnew York on 2000-05-08. View Document
- Toni Fusco took a mortgage for $118,750.00 from Cendant Mortgage Corporation on 1999-09-07. View Document
- Kenneth A. Sherborne sold this property to Toni Fusco for $0.00 on 1999-08-02. View Document
- Kenneth A. Sherborne took a mortgage for $90,000.00 from Inc. Norwest Mortgage Ofnew York on 1996-08-19. View Document
- Kenneth A. Sherborne & Dudley A. Stier Satisfied their Mortgage with Greenwich I Associates on 1996-08-19. View Document
- Kenneth A. Sherborne & Dudley Stier sold this property to Kenneth A. Sherborne for $0.00 on 1996-07-22. View Document
- Kenneth A. Sherborne was granted Power of Attorney for Robert M. Tudisco on 1996-08-19 View Document
- Dudley Stier was granted Power of Attorney for Robert M. Tudisco on 1996-08-19 View Document
- On 1996-02-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chemical Bank to Citibank, NA. View Document
- 164 Chambers St #11NO, 10007
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 131.52ft x 186.34ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 209,815.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 105,959.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 167,406.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 63,550.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 279,010.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 175,154.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.