Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- John Dewees & Victoria Felix & John S Dewees sold this property to Trustee Victoria Felix & 2/12/09 John S. Dewees & Victoria Felix Rev. Tru & Trustee John S. Dewees for $1.00 on 2010-09-22. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-03-12. Parties: Bank Street House View Document
- James R Irwin Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2008-06-11. View Document
- James R Irwin sold this property to John Dewees & Victoria Felix for $1,250,000.00 on 2008-05-09. View Document
- James R Irwin Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2008-02-22. View Document
- James R Irwin took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from N. A. Citibank on 2004-01-21. View Document
- James R Irwin took a mortgage for $12,269.06 from Citimortgage, INC on 2004-01-21. View Document
- On 2003-09-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citimortgage, INC to Citimortgage, INC. View Document
- James R Irwin Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-03-01. View Document
- James R Irwin took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2003-04-29. View Document
- Consent (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-09-22. Parties: Bankers Trust Company View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-08-25. Parties: Bank Street Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1988-08-25 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 12, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 164 Bank St House Condo, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Arnold S Warwick & Co, Matthew Warwick, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Steven Witzel, 164 Bank St #13, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Michael Dean, 164 Bank St #2R, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Matthew Warwick,
- 164 Bank St #10B, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 34.0ft x 84.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 22,255.94 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,741.94 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 7,394.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,120.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 24,030.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,516.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.