Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Bleecker Plaza Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of China on 1996-12-06. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1996-12-06. Parties: Bank Of China View Document
- On 1992-03-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bleecker Plaza Rltycorp to Bank Of China. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-03-10 between Bleecker Plaza Rltycorp and Bank Of China View Document
- Hap Chung Enterprs Inc & Seventh Nat'L Corp & Nicholas Assellta & Kenrick Rlty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with 163 Bleecker St Corp & Citadel Life Ins Con.Y. & Essie Weiss & Schwartz Bleecker Co on 1987-01-12. View Document
- Bleecker Plz.Rlty Corp. took a mortgage for $180,000.00 from Bank Of China on 1986-09-17. View Document
- China Group Incorporated sold this property to Bleecker Plaza Realty Cp for $0.00 on 1982-03-12. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1981-07-06 between Hop Chung Enterprises and Schwartz Bleecker Co View Document
- On 1981-06-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from S & S Management Corp to Schwartz Bleecker Co. View Document
- Hop Chung Enterprises sold this property to China Group Inc for $0.00 on 1981-06-05. View Document
- Hop Chung Enterprises took a mortgage for $0.00 from Schwartz Bleecker Co on 1981-06-05. View Document
- Schwartz Bleecker Co sold this property to Hap Chung Enterprises for $0.00 on 1981-06-05. View Document
- On 1981-06-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from American Gn Lf Ins Co Ny to S & S Management Corp. View Document
- Seventh National Corp sold this property to Schwartz Bleecker Co for $0.00 on 1976-10-20. View Document
- On 1971-11-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Seventh National Corp to Citadel Lf Insrnce Etal. View Document
- On 1971-11-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Seamens Bank Savingsnyc to Citadel Lf Insrnce Etal. View Document
- On 1971-11-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Essie Weiss to Citadel Lf Insrnce Etal. View Document
- Seventh National Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Citadel Lf Insrnce Etal on 1971-11-08. View Document
- Kenrick Realty Corp sold this property to Seventh National Corp for $0.00 on 1968-07-05. View Document
- Assie Wolodin sold this property to Kenrick Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1968-07-05. View Document
- 163 Bleecker St, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- South Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,600.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,250.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; Two-Story Or Store/Office
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.