Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Martin V Herzog was granted Power of Attorney for Lizabeth Herzog Levkoff & Lizabeth Levkoff on 2009-03-12 View Document
- Martin Herzog & Lizabeth Levkoff sold this property to 124 Commercial L.P. for $0.00 on 2009-06-25. View Document
- Martin Herzog & Lizabeth Levkoff sold this property to Herlev Commercial Properties Limited Partnership for $0.00 on 1997-09-23. View Document
- Lizabeth Levkoff was granted Power of Attorney for Marilyn Miltz on 1998-06-25 View Document
- Martin Herzog & Lizabeth Levoff took a mortgage for $37,000.00 from Anthony Gualtieri & Theresa Gualtieri on 1983-08-25. View Document
- Anthony Gualtieri sold this property to Martin Herzog & Lizabeth Levkoff for $0.00 on 1983-05-27. View Document
- Frank M Conte sold this property to Anthony Gualtieri for $0.00 on 1976-11-12. View Document
- Peter J Donohue sold this property to Frank M Conte for $0.00 on 1976-01-13. View Document
- Sidney Decd Waldman sold this property to Peter J Donohue for $0.00 on 1975-02-21. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 84 White Street Llc, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Managing Agent: Rialto Management Corp, Scott Lerman, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Head Officer: Juan Lacroze, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Site Manager: Daniel Marmol,
- 162 Avenue Of The Americas, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 44.92ft x 10.25ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 780.88 sq. ft.
Remaining 780.88 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 1,475.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,475.5 sq. ft.
- Other Miscellaneous
- Land Use
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.