Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2015-05-14, Debtor: Christa Justus & Mark L Baker, Secured Party: Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2015-04-06, Debtor: Mark Linn Baker & Christa Justus, Secured Party: Ridgewood Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-08-09, Debtor: Jeanne Cain, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-07-27, Debtor: Edward A Cain & Jeanne W Cain, Secured Party: Emigrant Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-07-27, Debtor: Jeanne W Cain, Secured Party: Jp Morgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Jeanne W. Cain sold this property to Christa Justus & Mark L Baker for $835,000.00 on 2012-07-02. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-06-22, Debtor: Mark Linn Baker & Christa Justus, Secured Party: Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2006-06-09, Debtor: Jeanne W Cain, Secured Party: Jp Morgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc Cooperative Addendum (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-05-10. Parties: Edward A Cain & Jeanne W Cain, Emigrant Savings Bank View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 22, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Castle Village Owners Corp, 110 Cabrini Boulevard #OFFICE, New York, NY 10033
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Frank Nadal, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Katherine Alsdorf, 110 Cabrini Boulevard, Ny, NY 10033
- Officer: Frank Nadal, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Site Manager: George Melendez,
- 160 Cabrini Blvd #129, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 1,072.0ft x 357.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 1,316,501.76 sq. ft.
Remaining 426,367.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,487,576.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,597,442.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.