Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2011-03-16. Parties: 49 Garnet LLC, N.A. Commerce Bank View Document
- Joel Horowitz Satisfied their Mortgage with Shirley Mariaschin on 1991-03-14. View Document
- Joel Horowitz took a mortgage for $399,500.00 from Shirley Mariaschin on 1984-11-01. View Document
- Shirley Mariaschin sold this property to Joel Horowitz for $0.00 on 1984-10-19. View Document
- Inc One/Kind Jewelry Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc Irving R. Raber Co. on 1984-11-01. View Document
- One Of A Kind Jwlryinc sold this property to Shirley Mariaschin for $0.00 on 1975-08-12. View Document
- One Of A Kind Jwlryinc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Irving R Raber Co, INC on 1975-07-24. View Document
- Henry Mariaschin sold this property to One Of A Kind Jwlryincn for $0.00 on 1975-01-02. View Document
- One Of A Kind Jewelry In sold this property to Henry Mariaschin for $0.00 on 1974-05-16. View Document
- On 1972-02-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Edward I Sholemson to Benjamin Sholemson. View Document
- One Of A Kind Jewelry took a mortgage for $0.00 from K Sholemoon Edward on 1970-12-24. View Document
- Shirley Mariaschin sold this property to One Of A Kind Jewelry for $0.00 on 1970-11-10. View Document
- One Of A Kind Jewelry sold this property to Shirley Marioschin for $0.00 on 1970-10-27. View Document
- One Of A Kind Jewelry took a mortgage for $0.00 from Vittoria Realty Corp on 1970-05-01. View Document
- Vittoria Realty Corp sold this property to One Of A Kind Jewelry for $0.00 on 1970-05-01. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1968-01-04. Parties: Helick Aka Greenberg & Greenbergk Harry Decd View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1968-01-04. Parties: Harry Aka Greenberg & John Leach & Helick Greenberg & Harry Decd Ak Greenberg & Oscar Leach & Ruth Oster & Max Leach View Document
- Helick Aka Greenberg & John Leach & Oscar Do & Harry Admn Of Greenberg & Harry Dec'D Greenberg & Max Do sold this property to Vittoria Realty Corp. for $0.00 on 1968-01-04. View Document
- 160 Bowery, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 16.67ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,734.48 sq. ft.
Remaining 462.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 10,002.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,730.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,835.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,563.5 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.