Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Robert Wynne Parry was granted Power of Attorney for 251 Condominium on 2002-08-14 View Document
- Robert Wayne Parry took a mortgage for $13,125.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2002-08-14. View Document
- Robert Wynne Parry took a mortgage for $91,856.00 from Si Bank & Trust on 2002-08-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-08-14 between Robert Wynne Parry and Si Bank & Trust View Document
- Richard P. Jr. Quinn sold this property to Robert Wynne Parry for $0.00 on 2002-07-09. View Document
- Richard P. Jr. Quinn took a mortgage for $35,000.00 from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) on 2002-01-24. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2001-07-20 between Richard P. Jr. Quinn and Si Bank & Trust View Document
- Richard P. Jr. Quinn took a mortgage for $104,036.44 from Si Bank & Trust on 2001-07-20. View Document
- On 2000-06-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) to Staten Island Savings Bank. View Document
- Richard P. Jr. Quinn took a mortgage for $52,801.66 from Staten Island Savings Bank on 2000-06-19. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2000-06-19 between Richard P. Jr. Quinn and Staten Island Savings Bank View Document
- Richard P. Jr. Quinn took a mortgage for $178,000.00 from Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation on 1998-07-20. View Document
- Richard P. Quinn was granted Power of Attorney for Bank Street House Condominium on 1998-07-20 View Document
- Bank Street Asssociates sold this property to Richard P. Jr. Quinn for $0.00 on 1997-12-30. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1996-01-17. Parties: Bank Street Associates, Bank Lemui Trust Company Of New York View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1996-01-17 between Bank Street Associates and Bankers Trust Company View Document
- 160 Bank St #6A, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 34.0ft x 84.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 22,255.94 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,741.94 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 7,394.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,120.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 24,030.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,516.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.