Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2002-03-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from James Lahey to First Financial Equities Inc.. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-03-19 between James Lahey and Inc. First Financial Equities View Document
- James Lahey took a mortgage for $127,204.37 from Inc. First Financial Equities on 2002-03-19. View Document
- James Lahey Satisfied their Mortgage with Flagstar Bank, FSB on 2001-10-10. View Document
- James R. Irwin took a mortgage for $320,000.00 from Inc. Eab Mortgage Company on 2001-07-05. View Document
- James Lahey sold this property to James R. Irwin for $0.00 on 2001-06-19. View Document
- James R. Irwin was granted Power of Attorney for Bank Street Housing on 2001-07-05 View Document
- James Lahey was granted Power of Attorney for Mary M. Cronquist on 2001-07-05 View Document
- James Lahey was granted Power of Attorney for Bank Street House Condominium on 1997-10-15 View Document
- James Lahey took a mortgage for $214,600.00 from Flagstar Bank, FSB on 1997-10-15. View Document
- Bank Street Associates sold this property to James Lahey for $0.00 on 1997-07-17. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1996-01-17. Parties: Bank Street Associates, Bank Lemui Trust Company Of New York View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1996-01-17 between Bank Street Associates and Bankers Trust Company View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 12, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 164 Bank St House Condo, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Arnold S Warwick & Co, Matthew Warwick, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Steven Witzel, 164 Bank St #13, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Michael Dean, 164 Bank St #2R, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Matthew Warwick,
- 160 Bank St #10B, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 34.0ft x 84.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 22,255.94 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,741.94 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 7,394.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,120.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 24,030.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,516.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.